Diverse EMC tests in the laboratories of cetecom advanced
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) refers to the ability of a technical device not to disturb other devices by electrical or electromagnetic effects or to be disturbed itself. EMC tests are therefore an elementary component on the way to market approval of products with and without radio technologies.
cetecom advanced holds extensive accreditations for electromagnetic compatibility testing based on various international EMC directives and regulations. These include:
- Radio Equipment Directive RED (2014/53/EU).
- EMC Directive (2014/30/EU)
- Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- In vitro diagnostic medical devices regulation (EU) 2017/746
- ECE Regulation R10
With our expertise, we support companies from a wide range of sectors and industries (including automotive, medical, railroad technology or consumer electronics) and due to our even more diverse technical resources in our global network because of the merger, we can take into account customer requests with greater flexibility when assigning test dates. The technical equipment includes:
- 13 test chambers (1 m, 3 m, 5 m, 10 m, semi-anechoic, fully-anechoic OATS)
- 5 laboratory rooms for automated conducted EMC tests
- EMC tests in the frequency range up to 40 GHz
- Electric field strengths up to 200 V/m
- Testing of test devices up to a weight of 6 t, with a turntable diameter of 4.0 m
- Broad range of automated monitoring systems
cetecom advanced is therefore an ideal provider for testing electromagnetic compatibility.
Would you like more information about cetecom advanced? Please contact us: email@example.com