Algeria – Certificate of conformity required for previously exempted devices
The ANF, responsible for defining rules and regulations for radio devices in Algeria, announced the requirement of Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for short-range devices, operating in 433 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz spectrum.
The requirements are related to several documents that need to be issued:
- Declaration of conformity, signed and stamped in all pages (Original, hard copy)
- Signed and stamped relocation or manufacturing letter (Original, hard copy)
- Signed and stamped authorization signature letter (Original, hard copy), which has to be sent directly from the manufacturer to ANF.
- One test sample
- Test reports including: EMC, RF, Safety, SAR
- Data-sheet of the device
- External and internal photos
- User Manual
We have prepared further information on the market approval for Algeria on the corresponding subpage for you.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly: https://cetecomadvanced.com/en/contact/.