February 15, 2023 – Webinar about cybersecurity options for devices with radio technologies
Digital networking in particular makes applications and components of mobile or static IoT devices vulnerable to attacks. To access a networked device, three main targets are attacked: the device itself, the network and the infrastructure (app, cloud). However, the security of the networked environment, for example in industry, can prevent such external access or IoT attacks.
cetecom advanced is the first test laboratory to receive ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation from DAkkS (German Accreditation Body) for the new cyber security standards for consumer IoT devices (ETSI EN 303 645 and ETSI TS 103 701).
In our new webinar on February 15, we would therefore like to present a wide range of options for testing and certifying the cybersecurity of products with radio technologies:
- CTIA Cybersecurity Certification Test Plan for IoT Devices
- ETSI EN 303 645 and ETSI TS 103 701
- Cyber Security Certified (CSC)
In this one-hour webinar, we will go into the various contents of the testing and certifications and give you ample opportunities to ask questions about cybersecurity.
We look forward to your participation. Simply register directly for one of the two dates:
- English version: Wednesday, February 15, 10am to 11am CET: Cybersecurity – Options for devices with radio technologies
- German version: Wednesday, February 15, 2pm to 3pm CET: Cybersecurity – Optionen für Produkte mit Funktechnologien
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com / +49 2054 9519 0