CETECOM, Inc., headquartered in Milpitas, California, in Silicon Valley, has more than 25 years of experience in testing and certifying products with cellular and short-range radio technologies, as well as audio.
Our Test Services and Capabilities
Our focus is wireless test services and standard certification tests to speed your product to market.
- EMC tests (FCC, CE, IC, MIC, VCCI, RRA)
- OTA Cellular tests 5G FR1 and FR2, LTE, 5CC carrier aggregation, LTE CAT-M1 and NB-IoT
- OTA carrier acceptance testing for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and Vodafone
- Automotive Experience Lab (AEL)
- CTIA accredited and PTCRB associate lab for IoT Network Certifications
- International Type Approval
- Audio & Electro-acoustical testing
- Wi-Fi Alliance certification for current Wi-Fi-6, WPA3 and Agile Multiband programs
- Official Qi Certification for wireless power devices
- Amazon Alexa certification for the Alexa Built-in Badge
- Bluetooth T-Mobile interoperability
- SAR testing
- Medical coexistence testing
Our laboratories and offices occupy a facility of approximately 45,000 sq. ft. At this site, we have:
- OTA chambers
- EMC labs
- Audio including full anechoic and ETSI-type facilities
- Wi-Fi chambers
- SAR chambers
Our Certification Services
Based on nearly three decades of successful approval handling and long-standing contacts with official approval bodies worldwide, CETECOM can test and certify according to regulatory requirements for almost every market efficiently and cost-effectively.
In view of the wide range of countries for which we certify our customers’ products, our certification team consists of multi-national specialists with a high level of expertise, covering a multitude of languages and governmental processes.
In addition, our certification team includes our own internal certification bodies: